- I specter truck on hoist and found the rear 2 piece driveshaft had a blown out center bearing, with all u-moints appearing original. Recommend driveshaft overhaul.
- Inspected truck on hoist and found both sides had axle joints that were severely worn. Recommend replacement. Customer also supplied new Motorcraft wheel bearing to replace an existing older bearing.
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty w/Single Rear Wheels,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – 4WD Rear,Two Piece Driveline
- INSTALL CENTER BEAR TO SHAFT
- INSTALL JOINTS TO SHAFT
- Straigthen & Balance 2 pc Shaft
- CK SHOCKS FOR NEW ONES
- Check engine light is on, and auto 4wd was inop upon entry.
David C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/30/2021