CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-13T23:00:22+00:002007 Jeep Patriot CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-13T23:00:22+00:00
- Test drove vehicle and scanned for codes. Felt vehicle had major hesitation on acceleration. Found multiple codes including P0522- engine oil pressure sensor circuit low, P0171- fuel system lean, P0172- fuel system rich, P0456- evap system small leak, P0700- transmission control system, P0513- invalid skim key, P0135- 02 sensor 1/1 heater performance, and P0032- 02 sensor 1/1heater circuit high. Cleared all codes, test drove vehicle and observed multiple cylinder misfires on scan tool. Found spark plugs worn out during further inspection. Recommend replacing all four spark plugs and ignition coils as a starting point and performing a fuel system cleaning as a starting point for the running problem. Vehicle may need further diag/ repairs if any secondary codes return.
- INSTALL CUSTOMER NEW LIC PLATES
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- install up stream 02 sensor
- The Carbon Clean System is a technologically advanced method for cleaning and de-carbonizing harmful fuel system contaminants from gasoline engines,Clean Throttle body And Fuel Tank Additive.
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
Miguel M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/12/2023