CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-07T22:00:28+00:002009 Chevrolet Tahoe CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-07T22:00:28+00:00
- CK WOO WOO WOO NOISE WHEN COMING TO A STOP..WHEN OFF THE GAS / LOAD POSS DRIVESHAFT.
- New gear sets MUST be broken in correctly to prevent damage. Not following proper break-in procedures will lead to overloading and overheating the ring and pinion as well as breaking down and ruining the gear oil. Not following proper break-in procedures can be determined during inspection and will void the warranty. Please follow the below guidelines to ensure a proper break-in and long life of your gears. • Only use high quality gear oils. • On initial run, drive lightly for 15 to 20 minutes then stop to allow differential to cool completely for 20 to 25 minutes. • Avoid towing and heavy acceleration, as well as vary speeds every 5 to 10 minutes while driving on highways. • Drive conservatively and do not drive more than 50 miles at a time without allowing a cool cycle during the first 500 miles following installation. • After completing initial break-in, change gear oil at 500 miles. Small metal particles are normal and gear oil will typically be black. Excessive metal in gear oil should be reviewed by a competent differential mechanic to ensure safety of internal parts. Post gear oil change and initial break-in: Towing. • First time towing should be limited to light load for no more than 15 miles, then allow differential to cool completely for 20 to 25 minutes. • Repeat this procedure for first 45 miles of towing for full break-in of gears for towing vehicles. PREMATURE OVERLOADING AND IMPROPER BREAK-IN WILL CAUSE GEAR OIL BREAKDOWN AND MAY RESULT IN RING AND PINION FAILURE VOIDING THE GEAR WARRANTY!
- RING GEAR & PINION – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Replace Pinion Bearings.]
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with fresh fluid.
- TRANSFER CASE DRAIN / FIL
Jose C. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/6/2020