CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-15T23:01:16+00:002011 Hyundai Azera CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-15T23:01:16+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
Kang L. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/13/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-15T22:01:41+00:002011 Hyundai Santa Fe CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-15T22:01:41+00:00
- after checking front end for alignment found right side lower control arm / ball joint has excessive movement will need to be replaced in order to align vehicle properly.
- 4 Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days.
Mary S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-09T23:00:18+00:002013 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2019-01-09T23:00:18+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Blended Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- CK MALFUNCTION LIGHT CAME ON????
margie s. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/8/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-21T22:01:01+00:002006 Hyundai Elantra CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-21T22:01:01+00:00
- CK OVERHEATING A/C INOPP
- RADIATOR – Remove and Replace – Automatic Trans
- THERMOSTAT HOUSING – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
Paul D. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/20/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:00:36+00:002016 Hyundai Veloster CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-19T22:00:36+00:00
- Removed oil pan. Julian welding repaired engine block cleaned and resealed oil pan. No more oil leaks at this time
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
Loretis A. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2018