CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-09T22:01:00+00:002010 Nissan Pathfinder CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-09T22:01:00+00:00
- CK The brakes, abs, vdc off and slip lights are on. I hear a rumbling sound when i drive as if a fan or a belt or something is loose or worn. after driving a while, the sound stops. I have MaxCare warranty
- AFTER TESTING SYSTEM ALT PUTTING OUT 6 VOLTS ALSO DAMAGED BATTERY.
- CK NOISE IN REAR ROARING AND KNOCKING
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove and Replace – Rear,Hub and Bearing Assy,Both – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- ABS CONTROL MODULE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Bleed Brakes.]
- FOUND TWO BAD CELL'S IN BATTERY AFTER TESTING POSSIBLE FROM ALTERNATOR GOING BAD.
- Changed Motor Oil and Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Blended Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- CK DRIVER REAR TAIL LIGHT OUT
- GREASE HOOD LATCH ASSM HARD TO OPEN
Yolanda G. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2019