2011 Chevrolet TraverseCRM Mitchell1 2022-11-03T22:01:20+00:00
- CK SUSPENSION SHOCKS AND FR END HAD AT PEP BOY'S NOT HAPPY
- ALL BRAKES WORKING FINE EVERYTHING IS ALL NEW FRT&REAR PADS AND ROTORS RECOMMEND BREAK IN PERIOD, TEST DROVE PEDAL FELT GOOD STOPPING.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- TWO Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
Walker B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2022