- Test drove vehicle and confirmed excess noise over bumps. Inspected vehicle on hoist and found worn front struts and stabilizer links. All other suspension components felt ok at this time. Suggest replacing worn front struts and stabilizer links along with alignment.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – AWD Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- TWO Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days
- Inspected climate control fan assembly under passenger seat and found the assembly worn out and due for replacement. Replaced fan assembly and found the noise and vibration gone.
- SEAT BLOWER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace
Antjuan C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2021