- Test drove vehicle and scanned for codes. Found multiple codes including P0130- 02 sensor circuit(bank1sensor1), P0150- 02 sensor circuit (bank2sensor1), P144A- evap system purge vapor line restricted, and P1450- unable to bleed up fuel tank vacuum. After performing system diag found both front bank 02 sensors worn out and not reading correctly. Also found evap purge valve sticking at times. During diagnosis found the spark plugs appeared worn out and due for replacement. Suggest replacing known faulty parts, clearing trouble codes, and rechecking vehicle operation.
- INSTALL BOTH UPSTREAM 02 SENSORS
- CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – Purge Valve – [Includes: Validation with use of Scan Tool.] – [Includes: Component test.]
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – F150,5.4L Eng
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
Shawn D. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2022