- Inspected vehicle on hoist and found battery discharged and unable to accept a charge. Further inspection found a faulty alternator due to a leaking VVT solenoid which allowed oil to coat the alternator and cause malfunction. Recommend replacing leaking VVT oil solenoid, battery, alternator, and engine oil and filter. Topped off low PS fluid during service.
- INSTALL CUST AUTOZONE BATTERY
- FOUND ALTERNATOR BAD AFTER TESTING. REASON BEING IS FROM OIL LEAKING FROM TIMING SOLENOID ONTO ALTERNATOR CAUSING IT TO SHORT OUT FROM BEING WET WITH OIL. THIS IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- REMOVE BROKEN COVER
- found leaking oil onto alternator and damaging alternator we installed.
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Blended Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
Felton L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2021