- Test drove vehicle and scanned for codes. Found P0121- throttle position sensor performance. Inspected circuits and connections and found no faults. Inspected throttle body and found it coated in tarnish. Recommend replacing throttle body, clearing codes, and performing id.e relearn, then rechecking vehicle operation.
- THROTTLE BODY ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Perform Relearn procedure.]
- Inspected vehicle on hoist and found front brakes grinding. Further inspection revealed torn caliper boots that can cause brake caliper pistons stick. Rear brakes appear ok at this time. Recommend replacing front calipers, pads, and rotors.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Perform ABS Automated Bleed procedure.] – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- Inspected vehicle on hoist and found multiple oil leaks including engine oil pan, engine oil cooler lines, right front strut, and steering rack pinion steering gear.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Manual and Power Rack & Pinion, Worm & Ball Nut and Rack & Piston Assemblies. Adjust Toe-in on Rack & Pinion models. DOES NOT include transfer of components or alignment.]
- TWO Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days
- OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – AWD w/Skid Plate – [Includes: R&I Front Differential.]
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Blended Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
Mike M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/2/2021