- AFTER CHECKING VEHICLE FOUND BAD STARTER REPLACED VEHICLE STARTS FINE. CUSTOMER ASKED TO LOOK AT BRAKE LIGHT ON FOUND CLUSTER NOT WORKING CORRECTLY. ALSO REPROGRAMMED TPMS SYSTEM.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – F150 Upper,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – F150,V8,Normally Aspirated Both
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – F150 Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- STARTER ASSEMBLY – Remove & Replace – F150
- TWO Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days
Richard N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/2/2020