- COULD NOT DUPLICATE CUSTOMERS CONCERN AT THIS TIME RAINING OUTSIDE NOISES VERY WHEN ROADS ARE WET.
- Road tested vehicle and confirmed customer complaint. Inspected vehicle on hoist and found rear driveshaft u- joints worn out and due for replacement.
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – 4WD To Rear Axle
- install joints to shaft
- Straighten & Balance Driveshaft
- Scanned for codes and found P0442- EVAP emission system small leak detected. Inspected related circuits and connections and found no faults. Tested purge valve and found it not completely sealing when commanded. Performed evap system smoke test and found system not holding pressure. Further diag revealed a rotted fuel pump causing the system to loose pressure. Suggest replacing purge valve, along with the fuel pump and any needed fuel lines, then rechecking system operation.
- FUEL PUMP – Remove & Replace – C1500,K1500
- EVAPORATIVE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
Brian O. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/18/2023