- INSPECT DIFFERENTIAL FLUIDS, DRIVE SHAFTS , AND CV AXLES ALONG WITH SUSPENSION COMPONENTS.
- DRAIN / FILL FRT DIFF FLUID
- Remove the needed shields and covers to gain access as needed to the rear differential cover bolts and cover. Clean the gasket sealing surfaces and cover. Clean out the rear differential and reassemble with new heavy duty sealer and/or gasket. Fill with New fluid.
- INSTALL JOINTS TO SHAFT
- PINION SHAFT SEAL – Remove & Replace
- DRAIN / ILL TRANSFER CASE FLUID
- REPLACE BOTH FRT UP CONTROL ARMS W/BALL
- TWO Wheel Alignment. Warranty-30 Days
Scott O. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2023