- Test drove vehicle and inspected on hoist. Was unable to duplicate customer concern of clicking on turns while on test drive. Found the RF axle appeared to be worn out and had junk yard type markings on the axle. Recommend replacement of axle and recheck for clicking noises on turns.
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 4 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Rotate Tires
- Test drove vehicle and inspected on hoist. Check engine light was not on at time of inspection. Scanned for codes and found P0014- exhaust camshaft position system performance. Inspected circuits and connections and found no faults. Inspected engine oil level and condition and found engine oil level was ok, was black in color and due for replacement. Tested and found proper power and grounds to camshaft actuator. Removed actuator and found debris on oil inlet screens. Recommend replacement of camshaft position actuator, changing engine oil and filter, clearing codes, and rechecking system operation.
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – In-Line6 – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- The Carbon Clean System is a technologically advanced method for cleaning and de-carbonizing harmful fuel system contaminants from gasoline engines,Clean Throttle body And Fuel Tank Additive.
- INSTALL FRT PADS / ROTORS
- INSTALL REAR PADS / ROTORS
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- REAR SHOCK ABSORBER – Remove & Replace – Both
- R / FRT- AXLE SHAFT – Remove & Replace – Right One Side, remove spindle
John C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2021